PipeCast™ Flex Aqua is a 1A:1B by volume, “Bio-based”,
100% solids, zero V.O.C., Patented “Tri-Hybrid novolac
epoxy/polyurethane” coating designed for use in applications
that require the increased chemical resistance of an epoxy
and the speed of cure that a polyurethane provides.
PipeCast™ Flex Aqua is surface tolerant and is hydrophobic to
provide excellent waterproofing properties and adhesion.
PipeCast™ Flex Aqua adheres well to properly prepared
concrete, steel, aluminum, wood, composites and many
other substrates. Contact Technical Services for Chemical
- Concrete or Steel Water/Waste Water Lining
- USDA BioPreferred® certified bio based product
- Primary and Secondary Containment
- NSF /ANSI Standard 61 Potable Water Tanks, Reservoirs, Basins and Pipes
- Meets AWWA 222
- U.S.D.A. - FSIS Acceptable